In recent years we have found our delivery methods to have been particularly successful with younger learners who have enrolled for one or more of our courses as part of a home schooling programme or as an extra-curricular activity.
Students from the age of 12 upwards, from a range of backgrounds and with different needs have successfully completed qualifications such as:
If you are thinking of including one of our courses as part of a Home Schooling programme, please feel free to Contact Us to discuss any specific requirements and we will be able to help. Some of the facilities we are able to provide are:
All of the above services can be provided to our learners at no extra cost and we are happy to consider any other services we may be able to offer which can help.
- Free Introductory course to assess suitability.
- Modular payment and registration which allows for minimal financial commitment when starting a course.
- Optional progress reports to be provided to a parent/guardian at the frequency of your choosing.
- Custom built qualifications according to the learners’ current IT skills & Interests.
- Advice and guidance for any special considerations, with adaptation of assessment methods subject to awarding body approval.